Offering a number of attractions suitable for residents of all ages, you and your employees will enjoy everything from shopping and dining to professional sporting events.
• With over 300 retailers nearby, Buckeye offers a variety of shopping and dining experiences, there’s something for everyone.
• Buckeye boasts three fantastic golf courses, with development well underway for a fourth.
• State of the art shooting complex offering rifle & pistol ranges, archery ranges and trap and skeet ranges.
• Buckeye is home to a twenty-seven acre extreme outdoor paintball facility as well as a premier equestrian and events facility.
Buckeye boasts three fantastic golf courses—Verrado Golf Club, Sundance Golf Course and the Copper Canyon Golf Club at Festival Ranch—with development well underway for a fourth, Victory Golf Course, coming soon to Verrado.
Buckeye is rich in natural hiking resources including Skyline Regional Park, an 8,700-acre mountain preserve located in the Southern White Tank Mountains. Other major hiking locations include Robbins Butte Wildlife Area, the Sonoran Desert National Monument, and Buckeye Hills Regional Park.
Play in the Park
Buckeye maintains six beautiful parks with play fields, ballparks, swimming pools and recreation areas. Read More
Attend an Event
We host several Community events, festivals, parties, a marathon and even a rodeo every year. Be sure to drop by the famous Buckeye Air Fair, an aviation extravaganza the City hosts every year. Read More
We promote healthy lifestyles through a variety of facilities and programs, including Fitness in the Park, a farmers market featuring fresh fruits and vegetables, and our Community Center gym. Read More
Learn Local History
Locating in Buckeye provides the added benefits of access to valley-wide entertainment.
• Over 300 golf courses.
• 15 professional MLB Spring Training facilities and recreational baseball parks.
• Phoenix International Raceway, home of two NASCAR races every year.
• Major professional sports: